- Impersonate a User
- Ability to login as another user to validate or troubleshoot issues end user is experiencing
- Login flow (Password checks, MFA validation, Disclaimer acceptance) is performed for the current user logging in prior to being impersonated
- Additional audit logs to capture impersonation
- Customize who is allowed to impersonate a user
- Ability to re-send emails to end user
- User Details page within LandingAdmin now has an option for Administrators (Group Owners, Group Editors, Configuration Editors) to send selected emails to user.
- Database version has been updated to 4.14
Visit EUM 4.1.7073.2 release page to download
Article is closed for comments.