Things like upgrading to EUM V6 would lead to sunset of EUM V5, and the following steps can be taken to safely dismantle EUM V5 from your Azure tenant
Note: Before dismantling EUM V5 due to upgrading to EUM V6, please make sure all EUM Groups are being exported to EUM V6. Please refer the related article for that: Manually takeover existing Azure AD groups to EUM V6
Steps to dismantle EUM V5
Delete the related App Registrations from the Azure AD
- Login as Global Admin to your Azure AD
- In the left hand menu click "App Registrations"
- Delete the two apps:
- If you had EUM SPFx Webpart enabled in SharePoint, then there would be a third App: EITO365API. That will also need to be deleted
Delete the SQL Database, if not a part of the same Resource Group as the EUM in Azure Portal
Delete the Resource Group for the EUM in Azure Portal
- Login to https://portal.azure.com as Global Admin
- Navigate to "Resource Groups"
- Select the Resource Group for EUM V5 and delete that