A Membership Manager of a Group can manage the members of the authorized group, but cannot manage the group itself.
The Membership Manager can create a new user in EUM Admin and add the user to the group, can add an existing user to the group, can remove users from a group. Membership Managers can search users that belong to their group, and can see groups they are Membership Manager of.
However, the Membership Manager cannot see groups they are not Membership Manager of, cannot delete users, cannot Edit or Delete or create a new Group. They cannot also add or remove Membership Managers or Group Owners for any group.
Steps to add a Membership Manager to a group:
- Login to EUM Admin either as a Global Admin, EUM Manager, Group Creator, or Group Owner.
- Search for the group you want to add a Membership Manager to
- Click to open the Group
- In the Group Details page click the "Users" tab to go to that view
- Click the "+" button in the Membership Managers box in the right
- In the Search prompt the opens, search for the user you want to add as Membership Manager
- Select the user that comes out of the Search. Click the "Add" button
- A Success Message will be displayed, and the user will be added as a Membership Manager to the group.
Related Article: Remove Membership Manager from a Group
Please sign in to leave a comment.