Pre-requisites for installing EUM V6 in a EUM Hosted environment
- Is External Sharing Enabled in the tenant where your SharePoint lives? The SharePoint sites you would share with Guest Users using EUM must have External Sharing enabled.
- Is there any Conditional Access Policy in Azure AD that might interfere with EUM?
- In Azure AD are there any domain restrictions for issuing Guest User invitations?
- Is Global Admin Access available? Someone having this level of access is needed to install the EUM
- What account would you like to send welcome emails from? This user would send the EUM Welcome Emails
- Should the same user account as above be used to provide access to SharePoint?
- Is One Time Passcode enabled in Azure AD?
- Is Azure AD Global Reader permissions allowed for the EUM Administrator Group?
- We recommend Azure AD Premium (P1 or P2) in place
- Is PowerShell ISE available in the machine to be used to install EUM?
For installing the EUM, we require the following information:
- Azure AD Primary Domain
- EUM Config Site URL: The installation process will create a SharePoint site in your tenant to store the EUM Configurations. We would need to know the URL this site would possibly have. This URL must not already be in use, and should be available for creation on the day of EUM installation. Typically this URL would be like https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/eum-config
- What would you like the EUM Admin Azure App Name to be? For example companyname-euma.azurewebsites.net (Web app names must be 20 characters or less)
- What would you like the EUM Portal Azure App Name to be? For example companyname-eump.azurewebsites.net (Web app names must be 20 characters or less)
- What would you like the published DNS names for both Admin and Portal?