Once a EUM Group is created, you can setup the Group Welcome Email. When a user is added to the group as a Member, the Group Welcome Email, if setup, would be sent to the user.
- Login to EUM Admin and navigate to the group you want to set up the Group Welcome Email for.
- Click Search Groups in the left hand menu
- Type in the Group Display Name in the Search form
- Click Search
- Click the group from the displayed search result
- Once in the Group Details page, click the Welcome Email tab
- Click ON the Group Welcome Email Enabled toggle. That will display group Subject and Body fields.
- Type in the Email Subject and Email Body and click Save
The Group Welcome Email can be written in Rich HTML formal. You can make use of the various buttons in the toolbar to do so. A few frequently used ones are highlighted here. Please refer to Using the Editor in EUM for more details on how to use the editor.