In EUM version 6.14.1276.2 and above, EUM Group can be created and connected to LMS365 Course Catalog, Training Plan, or Course all within one form. Please follow the below steps to create a EUM Group connected to LMS365:
- Login to EUM Admin as EUM Group Creator or EUM Manager or Azure AD User Admin or Group Admin or Global Admin.
- In the left hand menu click Add New Group.
- Click on the LMS365 tile.
- Depending upon what this group needs to be connected to, either select Course, Training Plan, or Course Catalog. In this example we will take the path of connecting the group with a Training Plan, so select Training Plan.
- This will populate a dropdown list of Course Catalogs to select from. Please select the appropriate Course Catalog, which the Training Plan is a part of.
- This will populate a dropdown to select the Training Plan from. You can limit the dropdown items by selecting Published or Unpublished Training Plans in the filter beside the Training Plan dropdown.
- After filter is applied, select the Training Plan this group needs to be connected to from the Training Plan dropdown.
- This will display you the Training Plan Details so you know that the correct Training Plan is selected
- Enter the Group Display Name, and click Save
If your EUM version is below 6.14.1276.2, please refer to the following FAQ articles, or contact email@example.com to upgrade.