There are a couple ways one can find how many Guest Users logged in last one year:
Using Power BI
The EUM Admin Power BI Report can give you a handful of important information like
- Number of Groups and Users tied to EUM
- User Count by Days since Last Login
- Sign In Success and Failures and Locations
- Groups and Members details
- User Issues
There are few options you can select from, and we can discuss the reports and its requirements further before we help you to set it up. You can reach us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please refer to EUM Power BI Reports for further details.
Using Storage Account
For setting up Storage Account you would need an Azure Subscription. More details about the pricing can me found here: Microsoft Pricing.
You can reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you setting up the Storage Account.
Once the Storage Account is set, please follow the below steps to get the needed data:
- Navigate to https://portal.azure.com and login as Global Admin
- Navigate to the Resource Group having the EUM Storage Account
- Find the EUM Storage Account and click to navigate to the Storage Account
- Within the Storage Account, in the left hand menu click Storage Browser
- Click Tables
- Click Users
- The Users page would display all the users. To check how many Guest users logged in in the last one year, click Add filter
- Add a filter to show only Guest Users
- Click Add filter again, and this time add a filter to show Last Sign In Date greater than a date one year before, or whatever the desired last date of sign in is.
- Once the results are displayed, scroll down till the header of the table has a message saying its showing all the items
- The count it shows in the message is the Total Number if Guest Users logged in last one year. In the screenshot, its163 users.
Related Article: Number of External Users for EUM License