- You will have received a license from an Envision IT representative whether it be the first time you’re applying your recently purchased license or a renewed license.
- The license is a .json file and has the following naming convention: Suite license - Customer_Name.
- Please open the license in Notepad or Notepad ++ so that the contents can be copied.
- Log on to the EUM Config SharePoint site with Admin credentials
- Navigate to Suite Config list
- Click on the License so that the metadata opens to the right of the page. Click "See More" to expand the "Value" field.
- Replace the value with the entire content of the License json file received. Click outside the field to automatically save the changes
- Go to the Azure Portal, and restart the EUM Admin and EUM Portal App Services for it to take the License changes.
Finding the EUM Config SharePoint site
Restarting EUM App Service
Applying EUM License to EUM version 5 and less